Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Nervous, anxious, & excited!

We're officially 12 weeks along tomorrow so it seems like the time to share our news has come! 

I feel totally anxious about making our pregnancy public, and ended up calling Bethesda this morning (where our OB appointments are) and begging them to double check our baby's heartbeat with a doppler.  It was loud and clear, beating in the 160's, so that's good news!

Although every pregnancy is filled with unknowns, Ryan and I feel a lot better knowing that we have safely gotten to this point.  Wish us luck as we work toward becoming a family of four!

Check out this cool photo I found online of a baby at 12 weeks- I guess he/she is already about 2.5 inches long!!

11 comments:

Household6 said...

Finally!!

Congrats again.

Heather

Abby said...

Nancy!

Congratulations! I knew it ~ in fact just yesterday I was thinking about your fam :) Esp. after that post where you refrenced "kids". How exciting for both. What a hppy family!

Lisa said...

AHHH I Am SOOO excited for you!! How wonderful. Man how lucky this world will be with another baby you and Ryan make. Jillian is sooo cute - i cant wait to meet her bro or sis! OHH i got chills when i opened your e-mail!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Kules Family! We're so excited for you guys!!

Jenny said...

So exciting. You definitely have a good OB, when they let you come hear the heartbeat on a day when you really need it! Congrats, can't wait to follow the new journey!

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for all of you congrats!! I'm so excited to be able to follow along with you in the months ahead, you're so good at that! :)
Amanda

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! What a nice surprise this morning!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you guys. I can't imagine you having a boy since I'm so used to Jillian. We'll have to wait and see. Congrats, you guys are such great parents!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Jillian is going to be a big sister! Very happy for you and your (growing) family! :)

The Cook said...

you have my exact due date that I had with Jack. So sorry you have to go through all summer preggo but I am so excited for you guys!

Karen said...

Yay! Congratulations! I make the prediction that you will have your sweet baby on Labor Day... Wouldn't that be a hoot?