Thursday, October 8, 2009

7 Weeks Old

What a cutie pie!  For more photos from this week, click HERE!

This week we've had a lot of fun!  We went to a pumpkin patch near our house and had a great time.  I even got Liv balanced on top of a huge pumpkin for a photo!  Good thing she's such an agreeable baby!!!

I was also able to save up some milk so Ryan could give Liv a bottle!  This is pretty cool, because Ryan was never able to feed Jillian- (the little stinker would never take a bottle!) but Liv took it like a champ!  It feels so good to know she would not have a problem taking a meal this way- gives me so much more flexibility!

Liv smiles all the time, and is a wonderful baby!  We're trying to get her adjusted to sleeping without her pacifier...sometimes she wakes up when it falls out, so I decided to just do way with it for sleeping time.  This has produced some nap time/bed time tears, but she gets through it, and sleeps well.  The other night I fed her at 11pm, and she slept until 6am!  Woo Hoo!

Hope all is well out there- leave us a comment so we know you're checking in on us!  Weekly posts/photos are a lot of work and I love to read what you think!

:)  Nancy

3 comments:

Marilyn Eve said...

What a sweetie!!! I love being able to watch Liv grow and develop from so far away, sniff, sniff.

I am really happy that Ryan is getting to share in the feedings this time around, I have always loved watching babes happily suck down a bottle.

Love you all. Can't wait to give everyone hugs and kisses.

♥ Auntie Marilyn

Jenny said...

Hi Nancy!
I recommend having him keep up with the bottle a few times a week if you can. Every/every other day is best because she's at the pivotal point where if you wait a few weeks before the next bottle she may not take it (as you know!). Lily was no problem taking a pumped bottle. So with Addie I did it at 6 weeks, 7 weeks, 8 weeks, then 9 weeks...no go, no way. This time I plan to be a little more consistent so I don't have to worry...and it remains easy! Good luck and good job, you are doing great as a double - trouble mama!

Marilyn said...

How can it only be MONDAY... I'm already ready for more pics of sweet Liv!

xx Mar