Thursday, February 18, 2010

26 Weeks Old

This weekend, Liv will officially turn 6 months old! Does that seem awfully fast to anyone else?!? She's such a fun baby- we traveled to Vegas this week to visit my parents, and she's been a doll. She babbles and coos all the time, and still does lots of smiling for her family. She's starting to get a little more wary of strangers though- she definitly prefers familiar faces at this point...

We have been trying to encourage Liv to spend more time on her tummy, but for now, she has no interest in scooting/trying to crawl at all! Oh well! Maybe next week, she'll turn over a new leaf in regards to crawling since she'll be 1/2 a year old!!!!

Till next week, click HERE to see all the photos, or view the slideshow below!

Also, you can click HERE to see Valentine photos I took of both girls...

Take care-

Nancy

Click here to view these pictures larger

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Nancy, it seems SO fast to me! WoW! I love all the pictures of Liv, I think the one of naked tummy time is my fav. SO CUTE! I am so happy you have been so blessed with your second sweet girl. Much love.

Cara Greene said...

Happy 6 month birthday to Liv! The picture with the sunglasses cracks me up! I can't believe how much of a little lady Jillian appears to be in those Valentine pics.