Thursday, July 15, 2010

47 Weeks Old!

What a week! Liv is finally really making an effort to crawl- depending on just how desirable something is (usually the most intriguing items are disgusting things like shoes or off limit things like cell phones, but oh well!) she will scoot and lunge until she gets it. Watch out Jillian- your world is about to change!


This week my Mom came to visit and we had a wonderful time- so wonderful in fact, that I barely took out my camera! I did get a couple pics, so be sure to check them out in the PHOTOS THIS WEEK!

In the pics, you'll see: Liv's second tooth, (I TRIED my hardest to get a good photo, but MAN! This kid is keeping her teeth under wraps!), fun with Mommy, fun with Natalie, Picking flowers for Grandma, Eating lunch with my Mom, Grandma and her girls, a family pic, pretty in blue (long lashes!), bath time with our friend Ashley who is visiting right now (SO great!), reading with Ash, and practicing crawling naked (good grip on the carpet!)

That's all for this week!

Nancy

3 comments:

Lisa & said...

Liv,
Congratulations on your new found crawling skill! It is a wonderful way to explore the world around you!

Lisa & Brady said...

Sorry Liv, the comment is from Lisa & Brady. Silly computer!

Marilyn Eve said...

Revisiting Liv's baby blog as I am having Kules girls withdraws... and I must say, this was an especially cute week!

XOXO Mar